Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet in the kitchen and other home inspection follies

On 1/14/2015 7:01 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:26:40 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

It is enclosed. It is a very large 20 x 28" lavatory. Hey, stop
putting all that stuff in my bathroom!

You might need a bathroom that LARGE for storing all the toilet paper
needed!

After all, you never know when there will be a shortage of toilet paper,
because some asshole gets greedy, and hoardes it all!

Tell THIS to the building inspector. I bet he would be lost for words!

Fire at the Clappington plant, in
Southern California. That was in the
news years ago, Jerry Simonreid
reported on it.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...m#.VLcTDMnWcXs

BTW, believe it or not, I'm the author of
that. One bored evening. I know; no one
believes me.

-
..