Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default LED Light Bulbs for Ceiling Lights

On 1/14/2015 3:38 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:53:37 -0800 (PST), komobu
wrote:

I would like to go all led. I have X10 throughout my house with the X10 dimable

Before you go any further, WHAT THE HECK IS X10?
Im assuming its some sort of dimmer, but when you use specific brand
names, or model numbers, please explain what they are.....

He is not using a brand name, he is talking about a protocol.

It is a home automation system that uses existing wiring to send signals
from controller to module. It can dim with the correct module,
appliance modules just turn on and off.

I have lights that go on by timer. I have other lights that I switch
manually. If I hear a noise outside, I can turn on a couple of outdoor
lights on at the push of a button on my night table.. I can turn every
controlled light on at the push of another button on the control module.