Pain Devine

Default inapropreate postings.

Well, I'm one of the "deserving poor." I just got a new job and am up to
$14.60/hr WOOOOT!

anyways... I make like $30k per year... I pay in like $6k throughout the
year and then I get about $1k back at tax time. Then I listen to my
co-workers bitch about the "Rich" not paying their taxes... For the love of
god! If you're making $200k+ a year they take 50% in income tax alone...
then you have property taxes we poor don't have to worry about... in fact,
we get a rebate based on our rent. I get like $400 a year for that. THEN
Bush sends me a $300 check last year... I basically don't pay taxes. So I
say "Thanks rich people! Thanks for paying for my roads, and my police, and
my army... Oh! and all the cool fireworks earlier this month... and for
making the internet..." well, I think you get the idea.

"George" george@least wrote in message
And then there's the "Earned Income Tax Credit" (EIC) you didn't see.

Gives
a refund to someone who doesn't pay taxes.

Damn, I wish I were one of the _deserving_ poor....