Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default how to seal leak on a pipe on my pool pump

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:23:04 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

I know you folks in California are free thinking radicals, but
how in the hell do your pool pumps work with only one pipe?

The pumps only have one exit, the second is an entry pipe :-\

I guess it depends on how you comprehend English. She said there were
two *pipes* exiting the pump. All that means to me is that there are
two pipes coming from the pump, like every pool pump has. I agree *water*
exits via one and enters via the other, but that wasn't what she was talking about.

That is the point. She should not DIY this herself, but she needs to
call a pool guy. A Cabana Boy

I'm taking bets we won't here back from her anyway.

flashnewsgroups web portal - sigh
--
I like Guns and Titties