Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default Dishwashers

DerbyDad03 wrote in news:ef61f836-4846-4cd6-8d3d-
:

On 5/15/2015 9:43 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
we use the "Puppydog Pre-wash" cycle...

[...]
the fact remains that the dishes (hopefully) aren't being put back in the cabinet after the dog
licks them clean.

We used to have an acquaintance -- note careful choice of words; "friend" isn't the right one --
who developed the habit of just "dropping by" at dinnertime. After three or four times of
rearranging my meal planning to accomodate an unexpected visitor, I decided next time this
person invites herself over for a meal, the dishes *will* go back in the cabinet after the dog
licks them clean. Then into the dishwasher, of course, after she leaves.