Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe gwinn Joe gwinn is offline

Default Dishwashers

In article , Leon
lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 5/15/2015 9:43 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in news:2u2dnfBj-
:

We seldom rinse before putting plates in the DW. BTW we have only
bought Whirlpool, near the top of the line, fot the past 25 years.

We also have had nothing but Whirlpool and we also seldom rinse. Instead,
we use the
"Puppydog Pre-wash" cycle...

Our Great Dane loves to review what goes into the dishwasher but we do
not allow her to lick the dishes. Her head easily hovers way over the
dining room table and we felt that she might feel that licking dishes on
the table would be the next step. She can actually look down into the
kitchen sink with all four feet on the floor.

When I was a kid, we had an Irish Setter named Maggie. All plates went
to the floor, and she did the pre-cleaning with great energy and
efficiency. This bothered some friends, but nobody in the family was
bothered.

Never had a problem with her grabbing things off the table. Not that
we would leave her alone with so much temptation.

Joe Gwinn