Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Cleaning 'real' knotty pine paneling

Kathy wrote:
Any chance anyone had luck using any of this stuff to remove dark
streaks caused by rain coming through a window? We just bought a
house and at some point water leaked through onto the pine paneling
through a couple of the windows. Not sure if it is mildew, but its
definitely some kind of dark streak. I'm going to try the dollar
store cleaner method, but a contractor also suggested we use
something like tilex. Trying to figure out what I should do!

Do the dark streaks extend downward from nails?

--

dadiOH