Posted to rec.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default joinery techniques

On 05/05/2015 03:23 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

There is nothing spammy about youtub.be

Google introduced youtub.be to shorten youtube links by letting you
leave out the .com/watch?v= characters. The shorter the better for
twitter.

http://www.geek.com/news/google-unve...cters-1029511/

BTW...I was not implying that EC's link are any good, just that I
don't think it has anything to do with the youtu.be section.

If you enter youtu.be in your address bar, you should be redirected
to youtube.com.

Ah - thanks for the clarification. With some many phishing emails out
there doing "clever" things to URLs I'm a bit jaded I'm afraid.
Good to know the domain is not a scam. Links don't work, but that's
apparently a different issue...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller