Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Latex Paint - Tacky/Sticky finish days after painting - Solutions?

On Friday, May 1, 2015 at 8:34:51 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, April 2, 2008 at 2:43:02 PM UTC-4, schooner wrote:
"schooner" wrote

...snip...

Just a follow up that I received from CIL directly via an email to support
in case anyone was interested:

...snip...
I would suggest allowing the surface to dry at least 10 days before placing
objects with a definite weight to them in the surface."

I know this thread is 7 years old, but I gotta ask...

Does anyone know of any objects that don't have a "definite weight"?

A greeting card.

Color me slow. I don't get it.