Posted to rec.woodworking

Default may actually buy something from H Ftools

"Electric Comet" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:16:34 -0700
"Bob La Londe" wrote:

I know my previous post on HFT started a bit of an uproar with some

yes number of posts goes up as the importance of any topic goes down
if it's noting to do with wood then even more so possibly logarithmic

So you do not think that changing and reducing specifications from a vendor
on the same items is important to know, and you do not think tools sold at
HFT are used for wood working or that wood workers would be interested?

I just made a post that I thought would be helpful. I didn't expect to
start a war between fans and detractors or to see it spin off on so many
tangents.