Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

DerbyDad03 wrote:

To be clear, instead of "replaced within 60 calendars days" I should
have said "deposited into a qualified retirement account held by the
same individual within 60 calendars days".

Since the 60 day rule was put into place to facilitate rollovers,
there is no stipulation that the funds must go back into the same
account they were withdrawn from, they just need to go back into a
qualified retirement account owned by the same individual.

I'm guessing that a Roth IRA doesn't qualify as a "qualified retirement
account"?

--

dadiOH