Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default Woodworkers Showcase and Totally Turning, Saratoga Spring, NY

On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 17:26:44 -0400
"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

I know some of the lectures I gave over the years were recorded, as
well as others, but I don't believe they were ever posted to the
web... (interesting idea though). The videos are kept in our
library.

looking at the turners you had
there were some big names in there and some amazing work

i didn't know some of those things were possible to do on a lathe
the hollow stuff defies logic at first glance

but it's good to know that i have plenty of room to grow

god help me i think i need a new lathe though
well not new but bigger