Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 8:46:04 PM UTC-4, krw wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:26:38 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

krw wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:48:37 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Sometimes life insurance policies can "pay off" twice. Once when the
owner sells it, then again when the insured passes away.

No, once you sell an insurance policy it's no longer in force.

Incorrect.

Not.

I've already tried to explain Life Settlements to you once. I really thought that should have been enough, but I guess not.

If you won't listen to me, try listening to FINRA:

http://www.finra.org/investors/alert...fe-settlements

What Is a Life Settlement?

In the past, if you owned a life insurance policy that you no longer wanted or needed, you generally had two choices: surrender the policy for its cash value or allow it to lapse. Life settlements present a third option: selling your policy (or the right to receive the death benefit) to an entity other than the insurance company that issued the policy. That transaction is known as a life settlement.