Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default Woodworkers Showcase and Totally Turning, Saratoga Spring, NY

On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 17:26:44 -0400
"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

I know some of the lectures I gave over the years were recorded, as
well as others, but I don't believe they were ever posted to the
web... (interesting idea though). The videos are kept in our
library.

yes some have capitilized putting them online
youtu.be

maybe you can monetize them and help fund your events
or do you already and I missed that

lot of conferences routinely record the talks and then post them

at more informal conferences the anecdotal information gleaned from
the talks can be real good

not always possible to go the conferences for a lot of people due
to time, money, etc..