Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:32:25 -0600, graham wrote:

On 17/04/2015 8:18 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/17/2015 10:02 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/16/2015 10:15 PM, krw wrote:

Minimum wage was *never* expected to be a comfortable wage, yet
people thing it should be. It's an entry wage (which should be
zero).

We should be talking "fair wage", not a minimum. The job should pay
according to the skills and knowledge required. It has to be higher
in NYC than in Podunk, Ohio too.

I don't know about you but I do not want the government deciding what
is a
fair wage.

If you show up for work, the wage is fair. No government needed.

and if you are desperate and starving?

Sucks to be you. Why is that my concern?