Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

Baxter wrote:
"dadiOH" wrote in
:

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 22:52:03 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I wonder how many of the righteous right on this news group get
Social Security and Medicare while they castigate big government?

ME..ME. I do. But what does that have do do with anything? I
bought and paid for those. Against my will though. If I'd had my
druthers, I'd rather have eschewed SS and taken care of myself; I
did anyway but could have done WAY better if I'd been able to use
the SS tax that the feds forced upon me.

Hindsight is 20/20. Foresight not so good. Plus SSI was there for
you had you needed it all your working years - investments not so
much.

Nope - but insurance sure as hell was.

--

-Mike-