Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

On 4/16/15 1:22 PM, dadiOH wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Here we go again with the same ridiculous assertion that consumers
are being deceived by smaller packages. I'll make this easy for you.

Here's is the definition of "deceive". Do us all a favor and explain
to us how a clearly marking a container with the weight of the
contents and the price fits this definition.

de·ceive
d?'sev/
verb

- (of a thing) give a mistaken impression.

That doesn't fit, how? A slightly smaller container certainly gives a
mistaken impression.

Not when it's clearly labeled as being smaller.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--