Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 22:52:03 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I wonder how many of the righteous right on this news group get Social
Security and Medicare while they castigate big government?

ME..ME. I do. But what does that have do do with anything? I bought and
paid for those. Against my will though. If I'd had my druthers, I'd
rather have eschewed SS and taken care of myself; I did anyway but could
have done WAY better if I'd been able to use the SS tax that the feds forced
upon me.

Ditto medical for most of the time. Now, not so much, costs have just
gotten way out of hand.

What is it about big government that you find so endearing?

--

dadiOH