Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

On 4/16/2015 8:46 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
krw wrote:

It happens all the time in NY. I don't know if they still have the
law, but at one time if the unit price label was wrong, the item was
free. It was known as an "incentive" to get it right. ;-)

I've never heard of it being free, but if the retailer does not update their
shelf pricing and it's labeled at a lower price than what they are currently
trying to sell for, you get the lower price.

I got a free pizza from Price Chopper and a free piece of cheese from
Stop & Shop.