Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:
On 4/15/2015 11:48 AM, krw wrote:

Except that *is* the money used for entertainment and such. I don't
know about you, but most people have a hierarchy of bills (roof over
head, food in belly, heat, lights, ..., garbage bags, ..., credit
cards..., then toys ;-). What's left over is the entertainment
budget. Save in any of the above and there's money left to play.

Well that is how you and I think but is a sad statement that most people
pay for their fun before their necessities.

I'm pretty sure the use of 'most' in that sentence is hyperbole.