Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Design comments requested

Bill wrote:

I strongly prefer the version with arches. Of course, whichever
details you choose should fit with it's destination (as to "form and
function"). All that work and no drawer??? : )

Bill

By the way, the Jun/2015 issue of FWW has an interesting article on
"side hung drawers". The last step performed, to achieve "perfect"
reveals, was to plane the front of the drawer. It made me wonder
whether Swingman, and others, do that when they fit inset cabinet doors.

Bill

I hate to carry on these conversations with myself--it seems to bother
some folks. But I guess modern cabinet hinges are often so adjustable
that there are just "easier options" than planing.
What do you think, Bill?

Bill