Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Design comments requested

On 4/10/2015 7:37 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"Greg Guarino" wrote in message
I'm still tweaking my design. I'm curious to know who prefers this:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gdguar...7639547178715/

and who prefers this:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gdguar...7639547178715/

You can actually switch between the designs more easily with your left and
right arrows. You'll get perspective and parallel views of each. The only
difference is the arched rails.

I prefer the arched one.

What I don't care for are all the protrusions...tenons, splines, legs. I
know you are itching to make them but I find them distracting...they
interrupt the visual flow.

"Itching" may not be quite accurate. It's more a combination of
"intrigued" and "afraid".

But I will whip up some variations and see what I think. Thanks.