Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default What would you use to seal this crack in a homemade manzanitawalking stick?

Scott Lurndal wrote, on Tue, 31 Mar 2015 19:34:03 +0000:

Lee Valley part # 45K42.18 has been quite robust for me; over four years
of rough trails and concrete sidewalks and the rubber tip is still ok.

Is this the rubber tip?
http://www.leevalley.com/en/images/i.../45k4217s2.jpg

It is a bit big for the walking stick I made for the wife; but maybe I
can fit a steel tip on the end, which then would fit the rubber insert.