f/256

Default The first rule of woodturning...

"Pain Devine" wrote in message

Oh for the love of god... an ice cream scoop? How the hell am I going to
make that? I was thinking there might be a kit out there that would allow
you to just slip a turned wood handle onto it... but OH NO... no sucha

thing
out there... Any ideas guys? I really like seeing this girl smile.

Buy the best ice cream scoop you can find and present it to her on a turned
piece (bowl, plate, box, etc) maybe one of this fancy defrosting ones
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...82268?v=glance

Now, are you sure she didn't say: "a scoop of your ice cream"? ;-)