Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Home Depot Lifetime Service adventure

wrote in message

I called the national number to tell them what was going on. They told me
that they were tired of being blamed for the long wait times for warranty
resolution and they were more tired of people calling to yell at them for
store related issues. With their help they told me how and what to say
(their corporate buzz words) to the store manager to get the project off
center. It worked!

And those magic words were...?? Did they include "straight razor" and
"cojones"?

Hey... at least it worked, and I have my two favorite mini drills back!

I'm glad your problems were resolved. Is the store manager still intact?

--

dadiOH