Posted to rec.woodworking
knuttle knuttle is offline

Default Centech inspection camera

On 3/6/2015 12:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 12:10:03 PM UTC-5, Gramps' shop wrote:
Any of you folks have one of these?

http://www.harborfreight.com/digital...l_s1021_c1015b

The bride jammed a drawer in the china cabinet and no amount of futzing and wiggling will get it open enough to free the jam. I need to drill in from the back and think a scope will be helpful in troubleshooting. Hopefully I can free this with two small holes -- one for the scope and one for the coat hanger.

Comments on this HF unit will be appreciated.

Larry

I don't have one, but the first thing that came to mind was the need for a 3rd hole: for light. A quick check of the reviews at the HF site seems to support my concern. 3 out of the 5 comments include cons related to poor images bue to due lack of lighting. I guess you could say it's 3 out 4 since the 5th comment says that the user couldn't even get his running.

http://www.harborfreight.com/digital...l_s1021_c1015b

Look at it another way. It is a great toy, and since your bride is the
one who created the problem she should not object for the necessary
"Tools" to correct the problem.