Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NICE containers!

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 06:08:42 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 17:11:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 09:10:17 +1000, John G wrote:

Larry Jaques has brought this to us :
This has to be the nicest conversion I've ever seen of shipping
containers. I might have hidden the electrical conduits better, but
it's a sweet little house, oui?

http://containers.wimp.com/shipping-containers/

2 people died last weekend in the mountains above Sydney Aus when they
took a charcoal fire into their nicely converted shipping container and
closed the door for the night.

Darwin event. Happens in the cities in the wintertime here in the
States as well. But it never kills off all of them unfortunately.

Generators in the garage (with power cords bumping the door to the
kitchen open) take out a lot every power outage, too. But never all.
Generators also get a few complacent powerline workers.

Darwinists, like Democrats, are like cock roaches. Even nuclear war
wouldn't get rid of all of 'em.

But..pretty soon will come the time to get out your favorite method of
stomping roaches and we can deal with them once and for all. Again..we
wont get them all..but like roaches..kill off enough of them and they
dont appear outside of the dark places for a very long time.