Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Happened at US Digital

If you have their products and they are on the list at Dept of State
then you must comply or the FBI will visit.

The company I worked for had a full time import/export person that was
a legal council to the company and we took delivery of boxes of
documents a year of laws and listings.

There was a case that a guy - think eBay but wasn't - sold a copy
machine exposure bulb to the pinko's as we called them and he went
to jail because it was listed as an atomic material product.

So I would find out what is what before two gold badges show up
and take your shop and documents to another building.

Martin

On 6/12/2015 11:41 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
"Martin Eastburn" wrote in message
You don't mention the ways.

The digital encoders might be of a grade that exports to certain
countries is by permission of state department only. Many items
and machines are on the lists. The company I worked for in the 80's
did a sting job and aided the G-Men in tracing the machines. They
were shipped to two states and then to a friendly country and was about
to go behind the Iron curtain when the law caught all sides.

Martin

So, what. I do not have to sign some insulting and degrading letter to
stay within the law. I really could care less about US Digitals
problems. Its akin to forcing me to work for them and law enforcement
without paying me. I already have to work for the IRS, DES, and AZDOR
unpaid.