Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Happened at US Digital

"Martin Eastburn" wrote in message
You don't mention the ways.

The digital encoders might be of a grade that exports to certain countries
is by permission of state department only. Many items
and machines are on the lists. The company I worked for in the 80's
did a sting job and aided the G-Men in tracing the machines. They
were shipped to two states and then to a friendly country and was about
to go behind the Iron curtain when the law caught all sides.

Martin

So, what. I do not have to sign some insulting and degrading letter to stay
within the law. I really could care less about US Digitals problems. Its
akin to forcing me to work for them and law enforcement without paying me.
I already have to work for the IRS, DES, and AZDOR unpaid.