Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default More people step up and admit 3D printing is over-hyped

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:52:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 12:41:37 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:27:19 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 11:15:12 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 7:33:18 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 9:54:28 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

A bunch of total bull****

If CAM software is really so lacking, why don't you and your "who's
who" of the CADCAM biz get together and hire yourselves some
programming staff and kick the asses of the existing companies? From
what you say, there's a tremendous market waiting to be served.

In case you haven't figured it out yet , Jonnyboi doesn't actually know
jack**** about CNC , CADCAM , or anything else involved in machining . He is
, however , VERY good at blowing smoke up peoples asses . Just ask him for
any kind of details about his supposed current project , or any project he's
done in the past .
You'll hear nothing but a roaring silence (apologies to Manfred Mann) .
--
Snag

I'm judged by my peers. You aren't my peer. You will never be my peer.
You are a moron who thinks making a boring head makes you a machinist.
It doesn't. I made a boring head when I was in trade school back in
1993. So did everyone else in my Adult Education class.

I've linked to many parts I've programmed. You're just too ****ing
stupid to realize it.

Terry's just tries to get people's goat, that's all. You and most other "normal" people keep their schooling up and do things the thorough way. Why pay attention to any of these other jokers?

[...irony meter pegs, bends over, sticks...]

Think whatever you want to think.

That's what I do.

Its just that some people here acquire education and use the valuable skills.

Some of us do. And some people acquire the skill of faking it. As Snag
points out, most people have recognized that Banquer is faking it, for
a couple of decades. Where he can't control the conversation and
delete posts that point this out, he's in trouble and quickly has to
resort to vile slander. He's done it everywhere, for years. I'll be
glad to provide examples.

Take a look at alt.machines.cnc some time. That will give you a taste.

That's why LinkedIn is his perfect home.

Others just don't want it. Period. Its like its "uncool" or something. Whatever it is, I don't get it.

You get my vote for being the most gullible sucker currently on
Usenet.

--
Ed Huntress