Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Robert Baer[_3_] Robert Baer[_3_] is offline

Default Terminal/Connector block

On 2015-04-03, Robert wrote:

What i am looking for is similar to the Phoenix, but the wire clamp
mechanism is like a lever; lift up, then push in stripped wire, then
push down to clamp; it seems to latch in that position as it is damn
near impossible to lift enough to release the wire.

Suggestions?

I had some like that, with a 2 position lever, I think by "WAGO"

WAGO 257 series with finger-operated lever (0.2" pitch)

THAT looks extremely close to what i have.
I will see if i can take a photo..
Thanks.