Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
Tom Del Rosso[_8_] Tom Del Rosso[_8_] is offline

Default Mr.Spock

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 20:50:37 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

I never watched Star Trek. Nimoy actually did some real acting
and directing.

Never? That's insane.

I'm more attuned to the Willy Ley style of science "fiction".

"Ley died at the age of 62 on June 24, 1969 - less than a month before men
first landed on the Moon -, in his home in Jackson Heights, Queens, where he
had lived with his family since the mid-1950s."

Oh crap. Not only did he die a month before the first moon landing, but he
died down the street from where I grew up at the time. I'll try to find out
if there's a plaque for him.