Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default (Auto) Seatbelt Extender Question

On Fri, 09 Jan 2015 23:22:31 -0600, wrote:

On Fri, 09 Jan 2015 15:42:56 -0500, micky
wrote:

I appreciate you finding about this. I would have never known about it,
and would have paid $10 or more, probably closer to $20 (or more) with
shipping. Plus I'll know its made FOR my truck and not some after
market thing that may not work well.

Great. Copy to my friend with the Buick who told me about this.

There was no mention of color, but I dont care what color it is as long
as it works.

I got them, today. They are both the same length, one has a rigid
(stiff buckle), the other is flexible. Both work well. He just told me
to take both, so I can now put the other one on the passenger side. The
best part, I can not snap my seatbelt in 5 seconds or less, rather than
taking up to 5 minutes.

The guy at the counter told me that he has always thought the seatbelt
buckles were too low on many of those mid 90's Chevy pickuups too. He
said a friend of his has a similar truck, and he has driven it a few
times. Said he will order his friend some of these now that he knows
about it.

So one or two more people benefit. That's great.