Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tire pressure

Ed Pawlowski wrote: "- show quoted text -
Wow, you were serious about 1/10 of a pound????
I know some serious car guys but never heard of anyone be
that anal. "

How about the way you arrange all the socks in your
drawer by color?

Seriously, before you call someone anal, think about how
you'd feel if someone called YOU anal.

Like I said, for every one of me, there are 100 who don't
even TOUCH their tires. Think about that next time
you're on the highway - how many adjacent vehicles
are riding 10psi above or below their recommended
pressures.

Back to topic, people: TIRE PRESSURES - not
how "anal" someone is.