Posted to alt.home.repair
Stronzo Bestiale Stronzo Bestiale is offline

Default Why isn't anyone else posting?

On 1/10/2015 12:42 AM, Roy wrote:
On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 10:27:34 PM UTC-7, nestork wrote:
I posted two messages on this board since December 28th, when the last
post was put in the "Who makes a sturdy tire wrench" thread. Those were
the only two messages posted in here for the last 10 days.

Now, even those two posts are gone.

Can someone else reading this take a minute to post something, anything.
I feel like I'm in an abandoned building here.

I have no trouble posting in here, but I'm using a web browser (IE8)
instead of the software that most people in here normally use.

I sense there's someone mucking with this board which is causing other
people not to be able to post. If I can be of any help in setting
things right, I can be contacted at a2b0c4d-e4f5g3h-i2j0k6l5m. Remove
the letters from that character string, and you will have my phone
number.

--
nestork

Your problem...everything works here.

e-s is messed up. You cannot post from there.