Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.slack
Commander Dontgo Commander Dontgo is offline

Default K LAYTON TALKS ABOUT "Driveway Alarms"

On 1/9/2015 7:50 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
wrote in message
On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 7:32:58 AM UTC-8, Pavel314 wrote:
I was thinking of putting an induction system in the driveway so that
a bell would ring when someone pulls in. We have a long drive, partly
hidden, and it would be good to know if someone is coming. I'd put it
far enough up the drive so that it wouldn't be set off by people who
are just turning around from the street.

Huh? Where do you live? Stalag 13?

STALIN EH, CAN'T GET ENOUGH?

DDOONN''TT YYOOUU SSTTEEPP OOUUTTT OOFF LLIINNEE!!!!!!!!
--
Now that Im a man
I understand