Posted to alt.home.repair
Zak W Zak W is offline

Default Why isn't anyone else posting?

Nil wrote in news:XnsA41E1459AFBA2nilch1
@wheedledeedle.moc:

On 10 Jan 2015, Roy wrote in alt.home.repair:

On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 10:27:34 PM UTC-7, nestork wrote:
I posted two messages on this board since December 28th, when the
last post was put in the "Who makes a sturdy tire wrench" thread.
Those were the only two messages posted in here for the last 10
days.

Your problem...everything works here.

The "problem" is that the OP is using DIYbanter, one of those sleazy
leech web sites that present Usenet as their their own forums. They
deserve any problems they get.

Ditto on that. If the cheap **** can't spring for a decent news reader and
service, I don't even want to see his posts.