Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Wavetek 3100 service monitor problems

On Wed, 27 May 2015 11:38:30 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I can't find a picture for you either Jeff. There are places to download the
nanual but no pictures anywhere. Very odd. Lenny.

If Google can't find it, it doesn't exist.
Welcome to the 21st century.

I guess this is the manual. Notice that's it's under the CT Systems
name, not Wavetek. Which does the front panel of yours say?
http://www.opweb.de/en/model.php?id=9197
I'll take a look this weekend. Bizzeee with paying work for a few
daze.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558