Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Roland Electronic Drums

On Wed, 6 May 2015, wrote:

I got two of these, one is a TD-7 and one is a TD-8. They seem to
respond to input but do not make sound. The little "trigger" light
lights up.

I also have one of another brand that only puts out sound through the
headphone jack.

I am comoing up with a blank finding prints fro these. Anyone know any
common failure oes or whatever, or worked on a bunch of them ? Need a
couple of tips.

I found one in the garbage, I can't remember the model number.

It didn't work initially, but after I pulled out the connectors and
reconected, it worked fine. So check for that.

Michael