Bob Darrah

Default Pen kits

An acquaintance has given me a list of pen kits that he bought at Woodcraft
a few years back. He had an injury and quit making pens (too bad because
they were of very high quality). He has offered to sell these kits to me for
half of what they would sell for today. I am satisfied with this method of
creating value but the kits have different names than what is available
today. So I am hoping that there are pen turners that have worked with these
in the past can give me guidance on how to figure what they are worth today.
He purchased them at Woodcraft.

its
3 Cross Pen Kits
7 Cross Pencil Kits
4 Parker Rollerball Kits
7 Parker Fountain Pen Kits
10 Pendant Pen Kits
Spare parts, and unused bushings

2 10-packs of Parker Fountain Pen Kits
1 10-Pack of Parker Rollerball kits.

Anybody have an idea of what pen kits I should compare these to? I have been
looking at Woodcraft pen kits and see some that look like what these are
being called but will appreciate any help.

Bob Darrah
West Linn, Oregon