Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default IDE Extension Cable for 2.5 inch Hard Drive

On Sat, 04 Apr 2015 07:55:03 -0500, wrote:

Hi,

I have Googled for an IDE extension cable for 2.5 inch hard drive (used
in laptops), but I did not find a source.

Most important, the extension cable must have a male connector on
one end, and female on the other.

Does anyone know a source?

Thank You in advance, John

I have little idea what is for sale, but you might more easily find a
F-F cable and also a F-M gender changer.

(Or are they called sex-changers, given that gender is a grammatical
term and refers to words, not to people or cable ends?)