Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Sony Bravia TV help

On 3/26/2015 2:55 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 9:55:29 AM UTC-7, amdx wrote:
Hi Guys,
I've had this Bravia for 2 or 3 years, just know seeing how much is
available.

Anyway,
I want to have cable and OTA available. I don't see an easy way to do
it. If I put in an RF switch from cable to OTA, then I still need to
reprogram the tuner for digital channels. I think?
That's to involved just to see the local weather Radar.
I now I can buy an external tuner, is there another option?
Mikek

There's got to be a better interface than RF to get from your cable box to the TV. Then you can use RF input for OTA and set channels as needed.

I don't need or use a cable box.
I keep hearing rumors that the cable company is going to go that route,
but that's been over two years since I first heard it.

Mikek