Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default HP OfficeJet 7000 service manual?

On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 11:18:51 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Sun, 1 Mar 2015 09:52:30 -0800, DaveC wrote:

Where can I get this?
Does the service manual for the 7000 cover other models?

http://www.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01785846.pdf
30 seconds using Google web search. Try seaching before posting.

I have no issues right now just like to have service docs for all my
equipment...

In general, low end HP inkjet printers are not designed or built to be
repaired. The manual even says "No user serviceable parts inside".

I don't know about HP, but places like Black and Decker exaggerate that.
I found a B&D "air pump" that plugs into a car and it said "No user..."
so I drilled out the rivets on the cigarette lighter plug, replaced the
fuse and it works fine 10 years later.

I know you've done things like that.

Common wear parts are either not available, or sold as sub-assemblies
for more than the printer is worth. Your best bet are cloned or
salvaged parts on eBay. Good luck.