Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gareth magennis gareth magennis is offline

Default Nobody Would Ever Figure This One (amp)

"Ken Layton" wrote in message

I'm not impressed with Crown or Peavey for that matter. There were several
times I was thinking to myself, "Why did they do that?"

I saw the other day the tv show "Undercover Boss" which went undercover at
Peavey. Yup, I saw Peavey is still just as bad as they always have been. If
anyone gets a chance, check out that episode, it's a riot!

I dunno, Peavey has always been at least functional and cheap. They've never
pretended to be otherwise as far as I can see.
You get what you pay for.

Tell you what though, the Peavey Classic 30 guitar combo (old version) is
one of my favourites, and I'm a crap guitarist, but know when things sound
good.

Gareth.