Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gareth magennis gareth magennis is offline

Default Nobody Would Ever Figure This One (amp)

"Ken Layton" wrote in message

I'm not impressed with Crown or Peavey for that matter. There were several
times I was thinking to myself, "Why did they do that?"

I saw the other day the tv show "Undercover Boss" which went undercover at
Peavey. Yup, I saw Peavey is still just as bad as they always have been. If
anyone gets a chance, check out that episode, it's a riot!

Personally, I prefer QSC brand amplifiers for commercial use. They hold up
quite well.

In that case you might also want to consider the Behringer EP4000.
(Unless of course the name Behringer clouds your judgement)

Allegedly a QSC clone but a whole lot cheaper, and a 3 year warranty at that
price makes it a no brainer.

Gareth.