Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gareth magennis gareth magennis is offline

Default Total Ripoff Pioneer Spares

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message ...

** Crikey !!!

AD must deal with a whole different kind of "DJ" to the ones I come
across.

Words like "tight-arse", "con-artist", "hassler" and "whinger" cover most
of them while the rest are straight out crims or drug dealers.

**That has been my experience with these scum too. When I've dealt with
them, I have felt an uncontrollable need to check my valuables and have a
good bath.

--
Trevor Wilson

Then there must be something really odd about the profession in your
country. I have found them to be nothing of the sort here. Either that, or
we're not talking about the same group of people ...

Arfa

No we are not talking about the same group of people.

I've been working within the Pro DJ/Club community since 1991. I understand
it, and love a great deal about it.

It's a shame that so many are prepared to label DJ's with that "scum of the
earth" tag, whilst never actually knowing how that part of the Universe
actually operates.

Gareth.