Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Total Ripoff Pioneer Spares

** Crikey !!!

AD must deal with a whole different kind of "DJ" to the ones I come
across.

Words like "tight-arse", "con-artist", "hassler" and "whinger" cover most
of them while the rest are straight out crims or drug dealers.

**That has been my experience with these scum too. When I've dealt with
them, I have felt an uncontrollable need to check my valuables and have a
good bath.

--
Trevor Wilson

Then there must be something really odd about the profession in your
country. I have found them to be nothing of the sort here. Either that, or
we're not talking about the same group of people ...

Arfa