Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Anyone have a trick for getting Husqvarna chainsaw brake kickback spring back on?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 15:27:28 -0800, Oren wrote:

I think you mean "brake pliers". I have a set that is about to be
placed in service again for my drum brakes.

http://www.matcotools.com/ProductImages/MST102B.jpg

Won't work. The problem is that one end of the spring has a nylon
prong thing blocking the center of the spring. Even if you could
compress the spring fully, there's no way to insert the nylon prong
thing with the brake spring compression pliers in place.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D