Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Tom Miller Tom Miller is offline

Default Anyone have a trick for getting Husqvarna chainsaw brake kickback spring back on?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 2/18/2015 10:24 PM, Tom Miller wrote:

Anyone know the trick to get that super strong spring back on?

Search on "coil spring compressor" for some ideas. I would use a couple
of washers with some tabs and a long screw, washer and nut to compress
it.

Did you actually look at the pictures?

I'll admit, I only looked at one or two.
But, the bolt thing won't do much good
here.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.

Sorry, I did not explain it clear enough for you to understand. The bolt is
outside of the spring. A tab on the edge of the washer goes to the inside of
the spring.

There might be better solutions that one could explore.