Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mike[_22_] mike[_22_] is offline

Default Transformer winding direction

On 2/15/2015 3:46 AM, Phil Allison wrote:
mike wrote:

if you say so.

** Wot a smug prick you are.

Seems to be your opinion of everyone.

As long as you stay out of saturation,

** No chance - you are all wet right now.

the main component of the
primary current is due to the shorted secondary.

** The secondary is not shorted.

Once again, your signature condescending tone declares that
the other guy is always wrong.
Once again, you nitpick instead of attempting to understand.
Communication is difficult enough, even when you try.
When you try NOT to understand, you're just being you.
I'm sure you win a lot of arguments when the other guy
just gives up trying to influence your thinking.

My presence in this thread is to help others get the most
out of their MOT welder. I gave up trying to influence you
long ago. Just trying to give some balance to the view.

I think I'll give my SCR the benefit of switching on when there's zero
voltage.

** More fool you.

There it is again.

... Phil